Thursday 8 May 2014

Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser.

Name: Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser.
Brand: Maybelline New York.
Cosmetic Type: Lightweight primer.
Purpose: 'Pores appear instantly erased for smooth looking skin.'
Price: £7.99 @ Boots and Superdrug.
Rating:  ♥ ♥ 


I have terrible pores, so I thought this primer would be a god send. With this price being so high for something so little I was a little bit unsure at first, but I decided it must be good at that price. The product has a nozzle that can be seen below and comes out clear, it feels incredibly greasy to touch, even when its been on the face for a while which I don't like, so I won't use it alone. When I have used it and then put make-up over the top however it does seem to cover up pores but only slightly, I feel like it is actually the make-up and day cream doing this more than anything.


All in all, I have given it a 3/5 as I feel slightly more confident when I wear it, but I feel as if it doesn't do what the bottle so impressively says. I wouldn't recommend this product unless you are incredibly self concious about pores, it is light, but it feels too greasy for me. It hasn't given me any spots on the other hand which is quite rare for me so I would recommend it as a cheaper primer for that reason alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment