Friday 24 January 2014

It.

            As well as Kate Moss, I absolutely adore Alexa Chung.
I only really first knew of her because of her dating Alex Turner (the man I've loved since I first heard my favourite band in 2006) and as I looked further into her I fell in love. Shes classically beautiful and has a wonderful personality unlike the majority of people in her field. She dresses to absolute perfection in my eyes and I look up to her greatly, she is exactly what I aspire to be.


I recently read her book 'it' and its absolutely brilliant. I read it in about an hour as I couldn't stop myself! Her wonderful personality really shines through and I cried on the bus when I read the part where she talks of her heartbreak over Alex. I literally wanted to find her and hug her and tell her "it's going to be all right" I've never related so much to something I read before it was truly beautiful and I've posted the four pages below for any readers that wish to read it. The way she writes is so relate-able and worded so beautifully that I wanted her to start a new one the second I finished it.





................................................................................................................................................................... Click them to make them bigger :)



One thing I am going to have to say is that LIGHT PINK COTTON MATERIAL IS REALLY NOT A GREAT IDEA FOR A FRONT COVER! I've read it twice now and its covered in bits of dirt that find their way into my bag! The first time I read it I even kept it in the shopping bag because I didn't want to get a print on it, one foundation finger print and BAM, I gave up.
My two favourites together.

No comments:

Post a Comment